There's never been a better time to get natural soap!
Washing your hands with soap and water is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick and spreading infections to others.
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommend cleaning your hands regularly.
When should you wash your hands?
- BEFORE flossing your teeth.
I haven't seen the one about flossing your teeth anywhere else, so I added it to the list.
- BEFORE, DURING and AFTER preparing food.
- BEFORE eating food.
- BEFORE and AFTER caring for a sick person.
- AFTER using the toilet.
- AFTER changing the diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet.
- AFTER blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- AFTER touching animal, animal feed, or animal waste.
- AFTER touching garbage.